What do others see...

Last night we were watching Francis Chan at Passion 2011 - and today my husband shows up with some new Bibles... and after my last blog about the new bibles, I started thinking about life and walking with the Lord and some comments that Francis Chan had touched on...

Does my life make sense?
What is my life showing?
Do I get it?
How is my worship life… my prayer life…

Persecution…

Does the Word bring us joy…
Do we love our bible… and not just the book - but the words in each page...

We are so free to worship, to pray, to sing, to shout out our love for the Lord. There are so many people who leave church for any ridiculous reason… not liking the music, the people, the building, etc… when there are people giving their lives to share the gospel. Who would give anything to shout out praises to the Lord God without fear of dying...

Our society has become a bunch of consumers... it is no longer enough to read the Bible - now we need books to tell us how to read the bible, what to read in the Bible... how to pray, how to love God... where did all these How To books come to be - when was the Word no longer enough.

How I desire to be a part of a new generation – of people that are committed… I want my children to grow up different… to truly love God with all their heart, mind and soul... I desire to live life fully for Him, to continuously have Him as my first love.

When others see me, see my life - do they see Jesus?