Something new to do...

Soooo.... for as long as I can remember - my mom has been taking pictures of us... of others.... of EVERYTHING... Well this is one thing she had definitely passed on to me and my sister Marlene. We have countless of photo albums which my mom holds on with her dear life - and I must have nagged her long enough that she was able to "release" one of my photo albums to me. Its incredible to sit and look though these pictures - and even recall the "moment". From birthday, to outings, to vacations, our temperamental moments, to our "modeling careers" lol.

But thanks to digital photography taking 200 to 300 pictures in one event is normal for me and my sister. We tend to get shutter trigger happy!!!

I love taking pictures... I love being able to capture that moment, that look, that time. To look through the viewfinder and snap the memory is saved.

And when I sit with the kids around the laptop to look at pictures - its indescribable to hear the oohhh and ahhhhs on how tiny they looked, or how funny, and "I can't believe you took that picture" and the giggles that come out of them. Or how they make fun on how we looked way back then...

So because of this passion my sister is "encouraging" me to join her in starting a year in pictures. 365 pictures. Now I know that this will not be a problem - but like my sister, the problem lies in the "one" picture... but it sounds like fun!!! Lets see how it goes. Starting tomorrow - join me on the adventure of my year in pictures!!!!

You don't take a photograph, you make it. - Ansel Adams

Photo Credit - Nymagirl