Welcome to today's episode...

I don't know what bug I got today but let me tell you it was BAD!!!

My hubby let me sleep in late today, the kids were good - so I thought it was going to be one of those wonderful and relaxing Saturdays.  I made some french toast for breakfast.... ahhhhhh and then it hit me!!!  Was it something in the syrup??!!!

All of a sudden all I wanted to do was CLEAN!!!!  LOL.  It started off small, like dishes and stuff... and then the pantry and then the kitchen cabinets and before I knew it I couldn't stop.  I was going going and going!!!!  I am know lying down resting my sore muscles and looking for an oxygen tank - I think I inhaled too much Clorox (part of me thought it was water - so I kept spraying it and splashing it all over) LOL.    

Ray warned me to take it easy - but I was really enjoying it.  

But for those that know me - know that there must be a twist around all of this!!!!  The crazy part (and I don't know if this happens to you - but it does to me quite frequently) that this was all a part of my own TV show!!!   (Not a real TV show - but just in my "head") LOL!!!!  I was cleaning, organizing and doing all these things and talking to my "audience"... it was like:

Good Morning my friends.  I hope you are doing well.  Welcome to a Creative Mess.  How many of you have a cluttered home... kitchen cabinets all full of stuff... you can never find anything, but then they are bursting full!!!
Well ladies on today's show we are going to talking about cleaning our home and we are going to start by  organizing the Kitchen... 

I shared with my audience the importance of checking expiration dates, the need for keeping fish crackers in plastic bins, dividing the shelves for easy access...  

And we'll be right back after these messages from our sponsors.  And on and on I went.

But it kept me going!!!  Yay... I did the whole upstairs - including my bedroom, which by the time I usually get to it I'm to exhausted to do anything in there.  

I know I'll get a second wind in a couple of hours... and I'll go back to another episode of my show and work on the floors!!!

So for now...  I'll hang out on my comfy couch and watch a couple of UFC fights and wait patiently for the second wind to kick in...