RIP Diana Joseph

Many many years ago I was a single mom.  It was hard... and painful.  You make the best, put on a happy face - especially during those days when you just feel like giving up.  I was very blessed that I had a very very supportive family who helped me tremendously with my son.  He was a tough one, strong willed, but loving... a true little boy!!!  

I remember I accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior - that decision totally changed my life.  And it was life changing.  My son at the time would turning five soon and would be getting ready to start school.  I wanted the best for him, and a place where he would be loved and taught the Word of God.  That place was Manhattan Bible Academy in the city. I researched it, prayed about it and enrolled him - praying each month that I would be able to make the payments.

It was a wonderful school with wonderful teachers... one of those teachers was Diana Joseph.  She was kinda sort of a big woman - and she loved to give hugs... I can remember her hugging Ben and him disappearing into her arms. She was a loving teacher, but a tough one, she didn't play games.  But she loved the kids.  I remember how she would pray with me often, encourage me and always sharing scripture with me.  

I know its a joyful time... because I know she is with the Lord... but my heart hurts because she was a very special woman and teacher and I can vividly see her smiling at me and telling me it was going to be okay.  And you know - it was okay...  

You will be missed....