Crafting!!!

Oh my goodness!!!

Yesterday my sister Marlene, who is a fellow blogger, told me about a craft blog.  Its was pretty interesting I have to admit.  In this blog there was a page where she listed all of the crafting blogs that she enjoys.  Let me tell you my brain is still in shock craft overload. I am giddy with excitement!!!!  I knew there were hundreds and thousands of blogs out there...  but who would have imagined that many specifically for crafts!!!

I used to love doing cards, invitations, favors, etc...it was truly one of my passions.  Walking up and down the aisles of Michaels and A.C Moore and seeing all the papers, scissors, chocolate pop molds, etc..., but a couple of years ago I guess I hit a funk and pushed it aside to the point that it was dead.  I couldn't part with all my crafts stuff so I put all my supplies and stuff into a big storage box and that was that.

Well guess what!!!  I'm getting the crafting feeling!!!  Goodness after seeing all the wonderful new stuff to create... I'm getting super excited once again.  Last night I prepared a folder of my To Do list!!!  Can't wait to organize and it and start on a few projects. Even Elizabeth my daughter was excited (she's my side kick and it runs in her blood).  I couldn't wait to call my sister this morning and let her know what she did introducing me to this link.  Thanks again Marlene!!!  You'll be the first one I send a finished creation to.

Its funny how God does things.  My sister has truly been such an encouragement to me lately... with the blog, baking, and now with creating and crafting... I'm excited to see where God is going to take all this in 2011!!!

Wooo Hoooo!!!