When you hand it over to Him!!!



Wow what a day!!! 

I try not to brag about my kids because they are kids... and I've seen how some moms brag about their kids and then two seconds later you wonder if the mom was talking about some imaginary kids... but this is an occasion where this momma has to brag about her kids!!!

Today was a super duper long day - it was the first day of school but they woke up early and got all set - from Elizabeth to Priscilla... and they were all in cheerful moods...

After school we had a doctors appointment for their annual physicals - yes call me crazy - I don't know what possessed me to schedule it on the first day of school... but they survived... some moans and groans but who can blame them...

But I am not taking the credit - I have to praise Jesus... this morning we prayed and gave the day completely and totally to Jesus...

My Lord and Savior was in control today... If it would have been left up to me I would have been a nut case... but my darling friend and mentor Toni always reminds me that before her feet even touch the floor she is in prayer and praising God and giving the day over to Him...so I put it into practice.

I put the kids to bed early and am now praising God... The house is a wreck from the busyness of yesterday and all the preparation this morning but I am going to sit hear and continue praising my God for all His wonders and mercies of today.

Yep there are days when I get unglued (love the book) and there are days when I seem to have it all together... but whether its an up day or a nutty day I continue praising God!!! Because He is the only one to give me the strength to remain sane!!!

Today was a good day... a really good day!!!