Got some braggin' to do!!!

I need to brag about my God - so I hope you don't mind - but I serve a Savior who is just beyond words... Woop woop with hands held high I am Praising my Lord and Savior!!! But I'm not going to break out into singing just yet - maybe after I finish here because its one of those moments!!!

This week my three darling children started school... but I have a beautiful young daughter, Elizabeth, who drives me batty - she is in her pre-teen years and she's my mini me - its strange to see myself in my daughter, and sometimes its not fun at all ughhh. Elizabeth is very special and I can already see many of the gifts that God has blessed her with and it brings me so much joy to see her using them and being able to bless others.

Well Elizabeth has had one very specific prayer request - she has been praying that this September she would finally be able to attend Hackensack Christian School. Oh my goodness - so many of her conversations revolved around this topic... when was she going, what was taking so long, why why why.

Elizabeth loves her Lord and Savior very much... and she is not shy about it either. If there was something going on at church she would invite her classmates and teachers. She would hand out flyers and invites... but it alot of times it wasn't received lovingly... which resulted in her not having friends and being bullied. Many days on our drive home from school, she would cry all the way home because she was so hurt and upset. There were no words of consolation or encouragement that I could give her which would help... I could only hug her and kiss her and assure her it would be okay...

After praying fervently this Summer, God assured us that we should sign her up for Hackensack Christian School. My heart jumped for joy while my brain was busy crunching numbers and my husband was like "okay where do I sign", and I'm like are you sure - his reply "yes".  I remember that several weeks ago I couldn't sleep... I was up at night asking God if this was the right decision "but God the numbers quite don't add up". I remember pleading with Him to please give me the assurance that I needed - and my friends He did!!! He spoke to my heart - and all He said was "send her".  By faith I submitted in all the papers and payments.

When I picked her up from school on her first day, I was so giddy with excitement hearing her share how happy was was about her day... she couldn't contain her joy!! Yesterday was another wonderful day in which she shared "every single little detail".  Today was when God spoke to me through her and where I was certain she was where she was supposed to be. 


First she shared how my sister in Christ - Sharon Leuci - (an assistant teacher at the school who helps me by taking her to school in the morning) prays with her when they get close to the school.  That bought joy to my heart to know someone was loving my daughter that much.  She shared about her teachers and how wonderful they were and how funny it was that they remembered her older brother Ben (yes he left "wonderful" memories at that school). And then she shared about her friends and how she couldn't believe she already had so many friends - who wanted to be with her. Elizabeth is almost as tall as I am, but when I heard her share these things, it was if I was holding her in my heart, the same way I did when she was born. It was just such a blessing to hear her share how blessed she was, but most importantly how she could see how God was working in her own life.

Yes the numbers still aren't crunching... we'll have to make some sacrifices... but I know that her Heavenly Father wants her in this school - which means that we will both do what we need to do to make sure she will stay there until God says otherwise. 


God is our Provider...Jehovah Jireh and He provides beyond our expectations... woooo hoooo pumping up the music because this calls for a worshipful celebration!!!

Do you know God? Do you want to know more about Jesus Christ? Shoot me an email and I'll share how wonderful and glorious He truly is!!!