He Knows My Name...

The Creator of the universe... 
the One who made the sun and the stars... 
the One that from dirt created man... 
the One who healed the sick... 
the One who rose the dead to life... 
and the One who was beaten, whipped, crucified, died and rose on the third day... yes He... He knows my name. 


I am not a stranger to my Lord and Savior, I am not just another creature to Him... I am His daughter...

He is my Maker, He formed my heart even before time began.

I love this song... it reminds me that when I am hurting and sad... when I am struggling with something... when I am feeling lonely - I am not alone. My heavenly Father He knows my name, my thoughts... and He sees each tear that falls and always hears me when I call.

This is only possible because I have a relationship with my Father, a personal one... My relationship does not consist on what I do or how hard I work, it doesn't consist of lighting candles or wearing special colored ribbons... all He desires is our heart. 

Do you desire to know Jesus - to know Him personally... 

Here is how you can receive Him into your heart:

1. Admit your need (I am a sinner).
2. Be willing to turn from your sins (repent).
3. Believe that Jesus died for you on the cross and rose from the grave.
4. Through prayer, invite Jesus to come in and control your life through the Holy Spirit. (Receive Him as Lord and Savior.)

I pray that you can know Him personally... if you have any questions or need further information, please let me know... remember all is wants is your heart... 

Be blessed...