Pretty Surprising

My daughter Elizabeth chose this pic -
she loves animal print!!!
I love reading the blogs of other women... I find their live stories so interesting, funny, inspiring, encouraging. I began my blog to share about my life and what God put in my heart... and knowing that a couple of my friends would visit my blog from time to time to encourage and support what I was doing...

Back in February I gave some things up, took a break from technology... one of those things was the social media Facebook.  I posted for about two weeks... and then little by little I stopped blogging. And then like always - life gets "busy" (but does it really) and the things that aren't as "important" (ore we feel aren't as important) get put in the back burner... and if I am to be honest that is what happened with me...  I got back on Facebook and before I knew it, I was sharing in bits and pieces on Facebook instead of on my blog.

What did surprise me is that it wasn't only my close friends reading my blog but many others from all over.  Never thought that others would find my "stuff" interesting... but God works in remarkable ways.

I want to take this time to say thank you for dropping by and reading what I have to share... thank you for your notes of encouragement and support...  thank you for sharing with me your life, your prayer requests, your struggles, your joys, your blessings.

The Lord has really been working in my heart with the time spent on Facebook - so little by little I've been withdrawing and I'm back!!!. I'm looking forward to sharing more with you and I look forward to also hearing from you.

Be blessed!!!