Painful Lessons

Still thinking of my dear friend...  and how quickly life changes... how true it is... life is but a vapor.

No answers can give the heart peace... a constant searching and wondering why Lord why...



Yes I do believe my that Lord and Savior had a reason and a purpose.  
Yes I do believe that He is now rejoicing with the Lord
Yes I do believe that one day I will see him again

But the heart still aches... the flesh mourns...

In a few days an unfortunate situation will bring me together with so many brothers and sisters in Christ - whom I have missed so so much... that for whatever reason I have lost that "touch" with... 

Painful lessons are sometimes the most important in life. Don't let circumstances of whatever kind bring distance between the heart... 

Never lose touch
Always say I love you to those near and dear to your heart
Hug often
Share a word of encouragement and support
Laugh
Forgive
Share
Love 
Love 
and love some more...

In all that we do - let us leave behind a legacy of love, of Jesus... that when others mention our name - they remember how much we loved our Lord... how we served Him... how we shared His love... how much we loved others in His name.