Worship...

A group of College and Career young ladies and men when to Atlanta GA for a Passion 2012 Conference.  I had the honor of being there and watching in live through the internet.  What an incredible blessing.

I was totally blessed by so many of the speakers, the singing and the conferences. I was even able to take my notes and really get into it. Loved it!!!

There was one thing that stood out for me...  it was when Francis Chan spoke.  He started by sharing about Worship. He said that he was sooo moved by the worship that he just wanted to fall to his knees but felt odd because he didn't know what others around him were going to say or think.

So many of us think singing when we hear the word Worship... but its soooo much more than that.  It should be our lifestyle to Jesus.  Yes the singing... but also the praying, the reading of the Word, etc.  It should be an act of reverence and humility...not something we "do" and check off our list of things when we wake up in the morning, before we eat, at church... but with our whole lives.

You see the Jesus we pray to, talk to, sing to... well that Jesus is the same one that performed miracles.... He is the same one that raised the dead.... He is the same one that was brutally beaten, crucified and nailed to a cross... who died and was raised again...  Yes that Jesus is the same one today... He hasn't changed... but have we?

To be honest  there are times when I do get caught up in that whole well if I do this or say that hmmmm what will they say or think of me... its funny to think that way when Jesus doesn't change or me or loves me any less.  My life should be a living sacrifice for Him... Its time to stop thinking of what others are going to say and realize that the only one I should be pleasing is Him...  I soooo love my Lord and Savior... my Father and King...