Pre what??

Sometimes I am so not prepared to be a mom...  how did my mom do it!!!  Oh my goodness...

So Elizabeth is hitting the Pre-PMS stage... ahhhhhh!!!!  Where is the manual for this stage... who is hiding it??  This poor girl just flips at a blink of an eye.  One second she is this lovely beautiful girl.... and then the slightest sound like breathing throws her over the edge...  Two days ago she just cried and cried and cried... even my husband was in shock lol...  Her eyes were all swollen and puffy.  Oh my goodness if she knew I was writing about her - she would probably faint!!!

As of right now - I've been talking to her and explaining things to her and trying to be understanding... I guess I'm going to have to go the physical route and start to hug her...

As I'm writing this - she comes out of her bed pouting over to her daddy... ay ay ay

She is getting so big and developing into a beautiful young lady... she has such a beautiful and tender heart... goodness I just wish she could stay my little girl forever and not have to deal with these new stages in life.  I'll have to pray just a little harder (for myself)...  I know that how I treat this situation will be imprinted on her heart and will make a difference in her life.  Just gotta keep reminding my princess how much I love her and am here for her.