How Great....

I love to sing...
Nope I'm not a "singer"...
but I love to sing...
Several months ago I joined the worship team in our church...
and so far I haven't been kicked out...
so maybe I can sing... lol

But one of the reasons I do love to sing is because of a phrase in a song I love...

If you have ever heard "How Great is our God" - there is a line that says

How great is our God, sing with me
How great is our God, and all will see
How great, how great is our God

Oh how I love that part:  Yes sing with me!!! Let us praise His name together... Let us sing about how great our God truly is. Can you imagine how one day we will be worshiping Him together!?!  All those voices worshiping Him... incredible!!!

On Sunday after the worship team finished singing this song, our Pastor asked the congregation that question... How great is our God? What is great about out God?

Many people raised their hands and even though I have heard many of these answers before, there was just something about standing there in worship praising God and listening to the people describe How Great He truly is. Some of the answers were:
He is our Creator
He is our Savior
He is our Healer
He is our Comforter
He is Merciful
He is Loving
He is Patient

and these were just some of the answers... there were so many more.

Name above all names
Worthy of our praise
My heart will sing
How great is our God

yes my heart will sing How great is our God - day after day after day...He and He alone is worthy of our praise.  Who is God to you?  Why is God great?  

Here is the song - in case you have never heard it or don't know it... you can sing along... and be blessed!!


With Love,