The Fullness of Him



My mind cannot contain the fullness of Him. Thinking of His vast greatest gives me chills...





He determines the number of the stars and calls them each by name.
Great is our Lord and mighty in power;
his understanding has no limit….
Psalm 147: 4-5

Then the LORD spoke to Job out of the storm. He said:

“Who is this that obscures my plans with words without knowledge?
Brace yourself like a man; I will question you,
and you shall answer me.

“Where were you when I laid the earth’s foundation?
Tell me, if you understand.
Who marked off its dimensions? Surely you know!
Who stretched a measuring line across it?
On what were its footings set,
or who laid its cornerstone—
while the morning stars sang together
and all the angels shouted for joy?
Job 38:4-7

These verses are just remarkable!!!  Shows His great power - over creation... How can one look around and not see God...  When you close your eyes and remember all of God's beautiful works and goodness - how can one wonder???  

Oh Heavenly Father - help me to see you in all your wonders and praise you for your beautiful masterpiece!